Weighing only 29 g, the lightweight and compact HC871 features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The HC871 features an industry-leading low current, low-noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to prevent harmonic interference from high-amplitude signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other nearby in-band cellular signals.
All Tallysman® helical antenna elements are protected by a robust military-grade IP67-compliant plastic enclosure. The enclosure’s base provides two threaded inserts for secure attachment, as well as a rubber O-ring around the outer edge to seal the antenna base and its integrated SMA connector.
Tallysman®’s HC871 has passed a rigorous 30-hour vibration test procedure, consisting of five cycles of 2-hour tests per axis (x, y, z)
- Very low noise preamp: 2.0 dB typ.
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely Lightweight (29 g)
- Ideal for RTK and PPP surveying systems
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design, ideal for harsh environments