This is EMAX ES08MA II 12g mini metal gear analogue servo. This is basically used in science projects, robotic equipment, and RC models also. It has metal gear for a better experience.
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V~6.0V
- Operating Current: 200mA/60º
- Operating Speed: 0.12sec/60º at 4.8V; 0.10sec/60º at 6V
- Stall Torque: 1.5/1.8 kg.cm 20.8/24.9 oz.in (4.8V/6v)
- Dead Band: 1-2 uSec
- Gear Material: Metal
- Connector Wire Length: 25 cm
- Connector Type: Futaba/JR compatible
- Ultra-thin design, with a width of 9mm, this servo is an ideal choice for gliders.
- Made of special engineering plastics, the gear set and case are super tough.
- Noble potentiometer: assuring high accuracy and coherence.
- The dual bearing design maintains low backlash and smoothness of the servo for a long time.
- RED: VCC (Positive)
- Brown: GND (Negative)
- Orange: PWM (Signal)
1 x EMAX ES08MA II 12g Mini Metal Gear Analog Servo for RC Model